In-Person Services Information
Most of our locations have returned to in-person services. Read below for guidelines and re-opening dates for Kids and Students.
Adults, Kids and Student Information
- In-person Adult Celebration Services have resumed at most of our COMMUNITY Locations.
- Lincoln Park plans to resume in-person services on April 11. Carillon will resume when facility use is permitted.
- Kids’ City will resume on March 21, 2021
- Students have returned to in-person Small Groups! Sign up your student here
- StuCo large group Celebration Gatherings will restart on Wednesday, March 10.
Service Times: In-person and Online
Important Info About Attending Our Adult Services
- Masks are required for everyone 2 years and older at all times. If you have restrictions related to wearing a mask, please feel free to join us online!
- Temperatures will be taken as you enter the facility.
- If you or anyone in your family feels ill or has been exposed to COVID, feel free to join us online.
- Occupancy will be limited to ensure your safety. Pre-registration for services will be required to attend and will open the Monday prior to a Sunday service. You can find the registration link above, at communitychristian.info, or on your location page.
- Ushers will seat everyone 6 feet between groups and alternating rows of seating. Please do not move once you are seated.
- Once the service has ended, you will be dismissed by rows and asked to exit the building so we can begin cleaning for the next service.
- All areas will be sanitized before and after services.
- No food or drinks will be provided but you can bring your own into the auditorium!
- Communion will be pre-packaged and you can take it at any time during the service, or you take it with you!
- There will be no handouts to limit contact. Be sure to download the app to access the weekly program!
- Giving Back to God will be online or you can use the offering boxes provided in the facility.
You will receive more information about service times, registering to attend, safety protocols specific to your location from your Community Pastor. Sign up for weekly emails by providing us/updating your email. To do that, be sure to create your COMMUNITY Account here
Join a Team
If you are not currently serving on one of our ministry teams but would like to, simply click below and one of our Staff Team members will reach out to you about where and how you can be a part of a location team.
Live on Sundays
7:30a, 9a, 10:30a, 12p 5p (CT)
A new service is released Sundays at 6am (CT)
Series information and discussion guides