Profiles in Courage
Week 1 | Joshua & Caleb: A Land of Milk & Honey
July 10, 2022
Through his Word and his Presence, God will give us the courage to move forward.
- How have you been able to B.L.E.S.S. others recently?
- Tell us about a time you did something that took courage you didn’t know you had.
- What does it mean to have courage?
- Take a few minutes to read through Numbers 13:1-14:10. What did you notice?
- How would you summarize the differing reports given by Joshua, Caleb and the rest of those sent to spy out the land?
- How do you think it felt for Joshua and Caleb to give the positive report they did in contrast to the negative report by the other ten scouts?
- Have you ever been in a similar situation where you’ve been in the minority? What did you do, or how did it make you feel?
- Read Ephesians 1:13-14. How might these promises impact our daily lives?
- What current situations are you facing now that you need to meet with more courage?
- God promises to be present with us in every moment of our day. How can you be more aware of God’s presence when facing challenges in your life?